Friday, May 28, 2010

My trip to Verizon (I still say Alltel)

At the Verizon Store today, this lady is getting her phone checked out. The guy helping her says, "So, what happened to it?" She says, "I dropped it in water." He replies ,"What kind of water." I think, "What kind of question is that?" She says, pause..."Drinking water..." Then the lady sitting next to me ask me, "Do you have a knife?" WHAT!? Lady why in the world would I have a knife with me at the Verizon store? Not a good conversation starter. Also, I am really glad I cut my hair before I started greying. So I wouldn't be "that guy" who still had braids past his prime. And I hope that my style of dress will mature as I mature, I saw too many older people wearing colorful sneakers and bright clothes. Its amazing what I saw in the 30 minutes during my trip to Verizon.
MyLife as Mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment